Tuesday 8 March 2011

Celebrity Beauty Inspiration

Hello everyone..
Hope you are all well.
Just thought i would share a few pictures of celebrities which i feel have lovely make-up and those that inspire me.

Katy Perry

Making fair skin look flawless, I love how she can wear fun quirky make-up looks but also switches it up with a glamorous pin up girl style so effortlessly.
She is soo gorgeous (and yes i have seen the infamous no-makeup picture)



 Kim Kardashian

Smokey eyes and nude lips - 'nuff said.












Cheryl Cole

Always looks flawless and pretty, love watching the X factor to see her make-up and fashion.




Una Healy
Brooke Shields


Paris Hilton
  And The Rest..



 
  

Megan Fox


So what do you think of my chosen celebrities, do you agree?
Who are your celebrity beauty favourites?

Lauren x

3 comments:

  1. I love your choices. I couldn't agree more.
    I'm a major fan of the natural look with nude lips :)

    www.blondevondoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourites are cheryl and una!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. che bellleee!
    ps c'รจ un piccolo premio per te sul mio blog!
    baciii

    ReplyDelete